Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015

A Quick Christmas Vacation


Location: The Cabin (Mason, Texas)

Fondly labeled the, "Gem of the Hill Country", Mason, Texas is a quiet, small town that is home to hospitable and amiable people. My grandparents own a piece of property right out of town that has a small cabin on it. Growing up, this was one of my favorite places to be. We could explore the property, the town, and float down the river which was luckily right down the road. This trip, we had my family of five, my brother's girl friend and the grandparents. Needless to say, it was a very cramped week in a two room cabin. In the winter, the land looks dead but I believe it still holds a certain wild beauty.

These are just a few pictures from our property that I wanted to share.



\

THE CABIN










Have a great weekend!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment