Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

Links I Love


1. I have been seeing this pillow all over Pinterest, and love it sooo much! Is it weird that i'm actually saving money for a pillow? 

         It is at Anthropologie.com Check it out!!

2. Now this product is definitely one of my favorites this month! Not Your Mothers, is already a great brand, but this is amazing. Their beach spray gives texture and hold to your hair without residue or oils. Not to mention, it smells LOVELY. 

        You can find it at NotYourMothers.com   

3. This is the newest addition to my closet! The Kimonos from Cotton On are fantastic! They are unbelievably soft and comfortable, while adding a stylish flare to your summer wardrobe. Plus, they are reasonably priced. 

         I found mine at CottonOn.com

4. I hear my stomach talking! If you are like me, and looove Mexican food, this one is for you! These enchiladas are delicious and very easy to make! And, these are from the Pioneer Woman, so you know they are good!

        This recipe is at Chicken Enchiladas 

5. I have never actually seen these in person, but I think they are so cute!!! I love floral and Nike, so they are the best of both worlds, (begins to sing Hannah Montana)...

        Find them at Nike.com


Well that's all folks! Hope you have a fantastic week and enjoy these links!


Jordan Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment