Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Snapshot Sunday

Altighty lovely people, I have a confession to make. I think I am Instgram obsessed...shocker. I know I am definitely not the only one! I had this sudden urge to share some of my fun photos with you all today. Enjoy!?
This photo was in my post recapping the Brazos Bend State Park trip with the parents. Aren't they cute!


This is my day on Easter Sunday! It was absolutely beautiful and I just really enjoyed spending time with all my family! I even attempted to fly a kite with my precious cousin.

On Monday, it was off to work. What would work be without some great shoes??

On Tuesday, my best friend Cathryne and I ventured downtown Houston for some shop fun. We explored all the faves including Anthropologie, J. Crew, Pottery Barn and Francesca's. SWOON. And of course to top the day, made it to Sprinkles for a Red Velvet cup cake :) I want one now just thinking about it!

While at Anthropologie, I stumbled upon this gem of a mug and HAD to get it! I'm already an avid tea and coffee drinker, so when I found this little guy I had to give it a home!

Well I guess that us about it! I hope you enjoyed a bit if my week! 

Keep your heads up!

Jordan Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment