Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

I'm Going To Alaska!!!

O MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!! I leave a week from today, for a full 8 days on an Alaskan cruise!!! I am soooo excited!

Why? Because God is awesome! Seriously!

The original trip was a vacation for my grandparents and aunt and uncle. Last week there was a chance that my aunt was not going to be able to go because of work and they asked if I could take her place. SO of course I said YES. So I was really excited and planning my trip and then out of the blue, my aunt could go again. And then I find out that everyone is going, plus my family got me in on the trip too!

Talk about a blessing!!!

So, since I leave in exactly a week, I just wanted to throw out a heads up that I will be blogging about my trip!

Wish me Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment