Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Alaska Day 1

We landed in Vancouver! We are actually staying here to nights, since the ship leaves Sunday. 



The plane ride was horrible!!! The actual plane was fine except some major turbulence until we hit Colorado. The horrible part is that i was throwing up the whole time. Ya I know, discusting right. I am suffering from some if the side effects of a medical treatment I had to have done yesterday. It was so embarrassing! Luckily I was very blessed to have a very understanding and chivalrous man next me and he helped me out a lot. He even ran down a flight attendant through some crazy turbulence. Thank you kind Canadian! 

Anyway, we are now in our hotel room and I am going to take a siesta in hopes that I will be feeling better cause I'm sooooo hungry!!!!

Hope your having a great day!!

Jordan Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment