Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Alaska Day 2

So today was extremely boring. I stayed in bed with a migraine like headache alllll day. I was kind if bummed but at the same time it was nice since this past week was finals and is had no time to relax. I read all of The Fault In Out Stars and loved it! I laughed, I cried, I got mad, and thought about quiting the book at one point but I'm glad I didn't. 

The best part of my day was about an hour ago when I actually felt good and we got gelato!!!

Here are some of my pictures.

Breakfast was delish! I had and egg/veggie omelet and the thing beside it is a potato. Yum!

Yes I had my coffee ❤️ the hotel's is really good!
This was my view all day. Watching Jimmy Fallon videos and reading my book.




Finally I had some relief and we had gelato!!! I had mint chocolate chip and it was sooooo good! 

I didn't have time to grab my camera so the pictures of the city weren't very good :/ but it is so nice here! Very beautiful city :)

We get on the ship tomorrow!!!

Night!!!

Jordan Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment