Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

What's In My Toiletry Bag?


In my last post I told you all that I am going to Alaska! Well I leave tomorrow and thought I would share with you what I am bringing in my toiletry bag! Why? I want too ;)


1. Rockaholic Flexible Hairspray: I received this in a Birchbox a while back and is honestly my favorite hairspray. It holds really well, but my favorite part about it is how much texture it adds to my hair. It also smells really good! This sample has lasted me a long time but I definitely plan on purchasing the full size when I run out.

2. Klorane Spray Dry Shampoo: This is also a Birchbox sample and I love it just as much as the hairspray. I had only ever tried the Suave Dry Shampoo, and I hated it. It didn't work for my hair and left a gross residue and I did not like the smell. So when I got this in the mail I decided to give dry shampoo another chance. This product is great! It smells really good and isn't heavy in my hair. You can't see it and really gives my hair a clean, fresh feeling. I am thinking about trying some power dry shampoo. Thoughts?

3. Deep Cleansing Cream: I am a Burt fan all around. All of there products are pretty good. This is their face cleansing cream. It is really gentle on your skin and takes face makeup off really well. It's not what I normally use on my face, but since i'm trying to keep the weight down in my suit case, this stuff works perfect!

4. Peppermint Body Wash: I am bringing this body wash again because of the size. It makes you feel clean but it definitely doesn't leave my skin nice and soft like my Dove body wash.


5. Dual Action Moisturizer: I have been using this moisturizer for years. I have naturally dry skin, so i have to be sure to keep up with moisturizing my face. I really like this brand and the lotion works really well and doesn't break me out like some others have.

6. Urban Decay Setting Spray (All Nighter): I don't use setting sprays often, but for the cruise I feel like it will come in handy. I prefer the de-slick formula, (it works better on me), but it really dries out my face. I tend to spry this on before and after my make up (before my power), and it holds everything in place all day so I don't have to worry about fixing it half way through the day.

7. Tea Tree Toner Water: I LOVE LUSH. Thistoner water is really nice to freshen up your face and leave it feeling cool and nice. I am prone to red splotchy skin sometimes and this really helps clear it up.

8. Its a 10 Conditioner: Best conditioner ever.


9. Q-tips are self explanatory.

10. Mint Julips Lip Scrub: Another Lush Product. This stuff smells and tastes soooo good! I use this to keep my lips baby soft and make my lip products look great!

11. Gotta keep those nails color coordinated!!!

Im sure there will be a few more things I will be adding. Wish me luck!

Jordan Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment